Choosing the right point-of-sale payment acceptance solution for your business can be intimidating.
We will take the time to get to know you and understand your unique business to develop a solution that's perfect for you and your needs.
You want a solution that meets your immediate needs with the flexibility to account for future needs.
Whether you want a point-of-sale (POS) terminal that is entry-level, a wireless solution that works anywhere, or software that you run from your computer, we can help you find the right solution.
Credit Card Terminals
As a merchant, you never want to turn business away. A stand-alone terminal from Electronic Frontiers is an easy way of providing the credit and debit card payment option to your customers.
- We offer many options that connect through either a dial up or IP high speed format that allows for processing speeds of up to 3 seconds.
- Electronic Frontiers supports most of the terminals currently out in the marketplace.
- Make your business stand out from the competition by offering your customers the convenience of paying on the spot in a secure environment.
- By going mobile, you have the ability to differentiate yourself from your competitors that are currently taking minimal forms of payment while giving your business additional flexibility. Worry no longer about receiving payment with reduced risk and safer transactions. Additionally, save money by processing debit transactions.
Point of Sale (POS) systems
- We are compatible with most credit card processing software applications and POS systems available.
- Electronic Frontiers can handle the processing needs while service and support for the existing software or POS system is still maintained by your Value Added Reseller.
- We require that all new POS systems or software applications must be compliant with PCI and be listed on their PA-DSS list. Many of today’s leading POS and software vendors maintain this standard of quality.
A payment gateway is an eCommerce application service provider service that securely transmits payments for online retailers, or traditional brick and mortar businesses. It can be thought of as the equivalent of a physical point-of-sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways encrypt sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant.
- Electronic frontiers can deploy a payment gateway solution that will provide the functionality that is required to take your business to the next level.
- Virtual Point of Sale functionality empowers merchants with the Internet equivalent of a point-of-sale machine allowing them to authorize, process, and manage credit card transactions from any computer with an Internet connection.
- To authorize credit card transactions a merchant simply logs in to their payment gateway and enters transaction data into the Virtual Point of Sale screen.
- Merchants also have access the extensive array of reporting & administration services. Process credit cards or create reports from anywhere you may be - as long as you have connectivity to the Internet.
We offer a contactless payment solution that’s built on offering safe transactions between the merchant and the customer. Every day, your customers are being equipped with new credit and debit cards that are developed with the internal chip necessary to transfer data to the contactless reader.
As the demand for contactless payments continue to increase for the high volume, low dollar transactional merchants, it has become a necessity to service your customers faster than ever before. With a contactless payment solution, businesses are able to eliminate the swiping of the card all together, and in many cases, also eliminate the need for a signed receipt.
Our contactless payment solution will give you everything you need to meet this demand at a minimal cost when adapting it to your current terminal.